You’re back for round 2 of First & Final Thoughts Friday! Just to give you a run down of how these posts are formatted:
- I will give my first and final thoughts on a few categories
- The categories will include more than just fashion
- The posts will be on Friday’s
Okay, so for our First & Final Thoughts this Friday we will be discussing 3 topics. Fashion, Home, and Holiday.
Fashion – Backpack Purses
- First Thought – I love the idea of backpacks as purses but I used to reserve them for only trips. Like to Disney World, the beach, or Carowinds.
- Final Thought – Backpacks have been gaining so much popularity in the last few years and I continue to see them more and more! I have started wearing mine for everyday life and it’s so nice to be hands free!
- Verdict – If you don’t have a backpack purse already, you better snag one up!! Below I linked some of my current favorites! ((I own the Henri Bendel one pictured above and the Vera Bradley one styled here))
Home – Muse Sleep Mattress
- First Thought – if you saw my full review here, then you know I LOVE this mattress. My first thought was SOOOO comfy! But we all know that some things aren’t always as they seem.
- Final Thought – Well I’m happy to report, that’s not the case with this mattress!! It’s just as good now as it was then! I have been sleeping through the night ((no tossing and turning like I used to)) which makes for a very restful nights sleep. I don’t get that many hours of shut-eye ((as I’m sure most of you don’t either!)) so I need to get the best sleep I can during those few hours.
- Verdict – I 100% recommend this mattress!!
Holiday – Early Release of Christmas EVERYTHING!
- First Thought – Honestly, when the Christmas commercials and store displays started popping up on November 1st , I was like “whoa, pump the breaks people!”.
- Final Thought – But when someone mentioned that we only have 8 weeks until Christmas, I was a changed woman! 😛 Christmas is by far my favorite holiday, so why not celebrate for 2 months?!
- Verdict – I’ll be decorating in the next week or so because I need to get my holiday content shot ((PS – last year’s series may or may not be a great indication of what’s to come your way this season!!)). How do you feel about Christmas making an early appearance?!
I hope you enjoyed today’s First & Final Thoughts! Would love to hear your thoughts on today’s topics in the comments below!! Happy Friday lovely ladies!