Poncho: Evy’s Tree c/o // Long-sleeve shirt: Nordstrom // Jeans: Nordstrom // Shoes: Ivanka Trump c/o // Sunnies: Nordstrom ((designer version here)) // Purse: Gregory Sylvia c/o // Earrings: Baublebar c/o
Happy Fall Y’all! How many times have you heard that today?! Ah, well whats one more 🙂 I’m so pumped my favorite season is finally gracing us with its presence again! I had a tease of it a few weeks ago when visiting the NC Mountains with temps in the high 60’s. It was glorious! I was able to break out some of my new fall gear like this gorgeous textured poncho. Today I wanted to share with you the 5 main reasons fall it my favorite:
- The weather – obvi! I know it’s taboo, but summer is my least favorite. And by the time fall rolls around I am so over the hot summer days! Ready for those cool fall evenings!
- The fashion – you probably knew I was going to mention this one but even though its kind of understood, I wanted to mention it. I love layering, denim with booties, oversized sweaters, and all the neutrals!
- PSL’s – yes I’m #basic and love any and everything pumpkin! To my defense, I loved it before it was the “cool thing”. Haha. My Grannie Annie makes the best pumpkin roll EVER and I have been enjoying those since I was a little girl.
- The holidays – while technically my favorite holiday, Christmas, is in the winter I still love all the other holidays and Christmas preparation that happen in the fall! Halloween, Thanksgiving, its all so fun and the time of year I get to spend lots of time with my family!
- The TV shows – Grey’s, This Is Us, RHONJ, Designated Survivor just to name a few 🙂 are all coming back on next week!! I can barely contain my excitement!
Let me know in the comments below what your favorite season is and why!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope y’all have a great weekend! I’m MOVING this weekend! Stay tuned on my Instastories for some bits of the process and I’m also hoping to vlog it all too. Wish me luck!