No matter what your line of work is; accounting, full-time mom, nursing, teaching, mail carrying .. whatever it is, I’m sure you’re wiped out at the end of a long work day!! I personally thrive off of a busy schedule and have a full-time job and 2 side hustles so when I finally make it home I can’t wait to throw my feet up and relax! I thought it would be fun to share with you a few ways I like to unwind after work!
- Pouring a tall glass of wine and watching HGTV – who doesn’t like doing that?! And if you don’t, we can’t be friends. Haha! JK!
- Meeting my besties for sushi – shoutout to Kristen, Alissa, and Lauren for all the times you’ve listened to my non-sense about work/blogging/life over delicious sushi 😉
- Getting my nails done – I shared my favorite place to go in this post and seriously y’all its the best .. so relaxing!!
- Happy hour if I’m feeling crazy (haha) – I don’t go out often but a happy hour every now and again is just what the doctor ordered! The outfit in today’s post would be perfect for after dinner drinks!
- Baking – I don’t bake as much as I used to but plan to start back up soon!