** click pictures to shop item **
My birthday is a little less than two weeks away and I thought it would be fun to create a little wishlist to share with y’all! Most of these are items that I have been eyeing for quite some time ((the Hunter Boots, RM bag, and Tory flats esp!)), but just don’t want to buy them for myself. Gift cards are actually one of my favorite things to receive, so maybe I’ll get some of those to go toward those higher ticket items.
**Note – the below is strictly me day dreaming of the things on my WANT list. I in no way expect these gifts and will just be happy spending my birthday evening with my friends at Exit Strategy! #ExperiencesOverGiftsAnyDay**
- Hunter Boots – I thought I didn’t need these ((even though my mom has said for the last 3 birthdays I need them #momsknowbest)) but I am finally giving in! I love the refined look of this particular pair. Can rain boots be refined?! haha.
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene – This one is a little tricky but, I am interested in trading my Speedy 35 for a neverfull. Not really a gift per say but if any of you out there are interested in this trade, let ya girl know! 🙂
- Jogger co-ord set ((top & bottoms)) – Have been into the athleisure trend for a while now and think this co-ord set will take me to the next level. Would love to wear this when traveling on my birthday weekend!
- Tory Burch black flats – These have been on my ongoing wishlist for quite a few years now. I just can’t bring myself to pay that much for a pair of flats that I know I will wear to the ground. Pun intended 🙂 maybe I’ll cave some day!
- Black beanie – Cause everyone needs a black beanie! We’re expected to get 3-5 inches of snow this weekend ((unheard of here in NC!)) and this would def come in handy!
- Wrap sweater – Makes me reminisce of my ballet days. And it just went on sale for $15!!
- Rose Gold Nike’s ((yay for being able to wear kids sizes!)) – I’ve seen the women’s version of these everywhere lately. Lucky for me, I fit in kids sizes and they’re cheaper!
- OTK boots – I think its finally time for me to join the OTK boot club. Don’t y’all?
- High waist jeans – I tried these on in store a few weeks ago and man of man they’re the best!! Why don’t I already own a pair of high waist denim?
- Rebecca Minkoff crossbody – I have a little blogging goal set for myself and I think I am going to get myself this if I reach it. So hopefully y’all will be seeing it on the blog soon!
Does anyone else have a January bday? What’s on you wishlist?!
[Shop the post]