I must admit, I’ve been on a shoe kick lately. Pun intended 😉 I constantly update my clothing wardrobe but had been neglecting that final touch of any outfit, the shoes! My shoe collection is in bad need of an update for the upcoming fall season so I thought I would do a little round-up of some recent purchases plus shoes that are in my various online carts waiting to be bought! Because let’s be honest – gotta wait until those paychecks come in! #ballinonabudget So here are my top 7 shoes for fall ((you can click directly on each image to shop!))
- Trendy heel – you have to have at least one trendy shoe each season, right?! I haven’t tried the lace up trend yet but thinking I might with these!
- Flat bootie – I have last years version of these shoes and can’t recommend them enough! I love Old Navy shoes and they typically get me through 2-3 years. For under $40 they’re totally worth it!
- Cap toe heel for work – oh I’m so in love with these! So classic, dainty, appropriate for work, comfortable. I need these in my closet, NOW!
- Leopard flats – these shoes are my newest obsession! I got them about a week ago and have worn them at least 5 times since! For only $20 they are steal! Leopard is a neutral in my book and looks great with fall colors!
- Block heel – I love that block heels are in! I’m not one for wearing a heel over 3 inches and I also would prefer to not be in a stiletto. I think these are perfect for fall outfits where you need to look a little more dressy. I plan to get these soon and wear them to a wedding I am attending in mid-September.
- Peep toe booties – these are the perfect summer to fall transition shoe! When you’re ready to wear booties but your feet are screaming at you because it’s 90 degrees outside and they are sweating! 😛 I couldn’t find my exact pair online but I have these from the same brand in a different color. Found them at Marshall’s for $25 last night so I “had” to get them!
- OTK boot – I’m officially the last girl out there that doesn’t have over the knee boots I think. I have tall boots, but none OTK. I thought it was just going to be a trend but seeing as how it’s been going strong for at least 3 years now, I think it’s time I invest in a good pair. Ivanka Trump shoes are such good quality and typically reasonably priced. These are over what I would typically want to spend on a pair of shoes but I bet these would last for years!
Have you updated your shoe collection for the upcoming fall season? See any favorites above? I would love to hear in the comments below!
Thanks for stopping by!
[Shop the post]