I have been so excited to share this outfit with y’all ever since I wore it the first time! Because you better believe I have outfit repeated this ensemble 😉 #guilty
I just love when I put on an outfit, especially something for work, and automatically feel ready to conquer my day! There is definitely something to be said about finding the “perfect fit” pant for you! Every person’s body is different and even with all of the options out there it can still be hard to find a good work pant ((or any pant for that matter)) for your individual shape and that also is appropriate for the office. Below is a little checklist I keep in mind when purchasing pants for work and luckily the ones I have on today passed all these tests! I hope these are helpful for your next hunt for the perfect work pants!
1. They must NOT be tight around my hips and thighs.
2. Keep to neutral colors or a bold statement color. For my figure, patterns on the bottom half of me do not work well.
3. Ankle length or right at my heel. If you like longer length pants just make sure they DO NOT drag the ground. You don’t want holes on the bottom of your pants!
4. This one is personal preference – but I like pants with no front pockets, or the pockets sewn shut. When they gape out on my sides I feel it looks unprofessional and makes my hips look even bigger. And I don’t want that! Haha
5. The material needs to be thick. Even for the pants I wear in the summer.
Thanks for stopping by!