We made it to the end of the week!! Woo hoo!! Wanted to round out this week with a list of 10 things about me you probably didn’t know ((or maybe some of you do – Hey Mom! haha)) Enjoy and let me know in the comments below if you can relate on any of these. Birds of a feather flock together!
- My favorite drink is sweet tea. I pretty much started drinking it at the age of 2 from a sippy cup and never looked back 😛 and my Dad’s tea is THE BEST – if you beg to differ, you need to come over and try it for yourself.
- My faith is VERY important to me! I volunteer at church in the baby room and used to lead an eGroup ((what we call bible study)). I don’t share a whole lot about that here on my blog but it’s a HUGE part of my life.
- My parents have been married for 32 years and have shown me what true love is. I will not settle because I know my forever is out there somewhere!
- I have never broken a bone – hopefully I can keep it that way!
- I lost 40 pounds on WeightWatchers my senior year of college after having gained way more than the “freshman 15”. #collegeprobs The system really works!
- I was a competitive dancer from age 7-19. 4 nights a week and competitions on the weekends – dance was pretty much my life!
- I loathe Dr. Pepper!!! It tastes like medicine to me haha.
- I have a purse obsession ((okay, maybe you already knew that one 😉 ))
- If I have free time at home ((which isn’t often)) my TV is on HGTV. Fixer Upper and Tiny House Hunters are my favorites!
- I love the support from y’all and truly don’t say it enough!
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
[Shop the post]